Monday, February 20, 2012

My brothers

Now I took me awhile to decide which part of my family to talk about next but I think I decided on talking about my brothers. Now this is going to be a lot different they how I talked about my parents obviously cause there is a big difference in the type of relationship me and my brothers share. I have two brothers one older one younger making me the middle child. My big brother is twenty two and has been in and out of my life basically my entire life due to drama and other stuff. My little brother is fourteen and me and him have a love/hate relationship one moment we are the best of friends the next we are arch enemies ready to beat each other to the ground. So i'm going to start with my big brother he has a HUGE affect on me, my life, and choices.
My big brother is a father (with a beautiful 9 month year old girl) that has many tattoos and piercings. He is a huge reason i'm into body modifications and all those things. He is also a big reason that i'm open minded cause he is also pretty open minded. Yet one huge affect he has is on my life goals. I say that because he has had a rough childhood with drugs and crime. He is what I try not to be because I feel every bad thing I do my family just blame it on him and say I just want to be like him which is definitely not the case. Like I said he of course has had a impact on me and who I am and I do a lot of things he does but I am my own person and I am definitely not trying to be like him nor anyone else.
Now my little brother is a different story because I feel like its the exact opposite with the relationship of me and my big brother. With my big brother I learned from him and tried not to make the same mistakes. With my little brother I feel like I am his most important and biggest affect in him, his life, and his choices(even though he wouldn't admit it). I've made a lot of mistakes but I try to hide it from him so he wont try and make the same mistake and if he does find out I try to let him know they are wrong and need to be eliminated from his brain so to say. I also try to show him how to be open minded and accept everyone and everything like me even though I notice sometimes he is very ignorant I try to let him know how to better him self my being open minded. So basically I feel like my big brothers mistakes made me open minded because I learned to accept him and his mistakes and with my little brother I feel like I need to teach him to love everyone for who they are. So it is a tough task of being the middle child learning and teaching even without realizing it it is happening with me and my brothers everyday.

1 comment:

  1. When one writes about family, readers all start to want to "relate." But I can't see much of your brothers yet. What's all the "drama"? You don't need to highlight every detail, but a few will really clue your readers in. What is the other brother ignorant of?

    ReplyDelete